Even though a day in downtown Evergreen can seem like a world away, we’re easy to find.
Whether you’re heading along the highway from Denver, Golden or Idaho Springs, or meandering up Bear Creek Canyon, we’re nearby and we can’t wait to welcome you!
From I-70 East (Denver)
- Take Exit 247 (Floyd Hill/Beaver Brook)
- Turn Right onto CO 65
- Turn Right onto CO 74 South (Evergreen Parkway)
- Travel 9.2 miles on Evergreen Parkway to the heart of downtown
From I-70 West (Idaho Springs)
- Take the Evergreen Exit
- Continue straight along CO 74 South (Evergreen Parkway)
- Travel on Evergreen Parkway for 9.2 miles to the heart of downtown
From Bear Creek Canyon (Morrison, Red Rocks)
- Take CO-74 North (Bear Creek Road) for 11 miles
- Enjoy the picturesque Bear Creek Canyon, Idledale and Kittredge before arriving in downtown Evergreen
From Golden Via 6th Ave.
- Take 6th Ave. West to CO C-470 East
- Take C-470 Exit 1 onto I-70 West
- Travel on I-70 West to Exit 252
- Turn Right onto CO 74 South and proceed for 9.2 miles into downtown Evergreen