30th Annual Holiday Walk
Friday, December 2nd, 5-9pm
Please join Downtown Evergreen as we celebrate our 30th Annual Holiday Walk. Santa and Mrs. Claus are excited for this year's magical event. There will be a traditional Holiday tree lighting at Evergreen Lake House with Santa and Mrs. Claus. After the tree lighting please join us downtown for photos with Santa, free carriage rides, face painting, Dicken's carolers, fire pits, s'mores, live ice sculpting, musical performances by local music & dance groups, Holiday shopping, shop specials and so much more.
This event is an Evergreen Downtown Business Association event.
• 5-9pm: Main Street Closed
• 5:30pm: Holiday Tree Lighting / Evergreen Lake House
• 6:15-9:15pm: Photos with Santa in Santa's Grotto* / Main Parking lot Downtown Evergreen
• 5-9pm: Meet Santa's reindeer (Yes, LIVE reindeer) / strolling Main Street
• 5-9pm: Face painting / Warming Hut in Main Parking lot Downtown Evergreen
• 5-9pm: Pony rides / Main Parking lot Downtown Evergreen
• 5-9pm: Carriage rides / Main Street
• 5-9pm: Live entertainment by local musical groups / Stage near Evergreen Crafters
• 5-9pm: Kid's ornament making & Santa letters / Warming Hut in Main Parking lot Downtown Evergreen
• 6-8pm: Dicken's Carolers / Strolling Downtown Evergreen
• 7-9pm: Live ice sculpting / Courtyard of Evergreen Mountain Village
*So you can spend more time enjoying all the festivities of the Holiday Walk please book your time slot for your photo with Santa. Book your Santa photo here: https://evergreensantaphotos.setmore.com
• Shuttle locations:
• Christ the King Catholic Church, 4291 Evergreen Pkwy, Evergreen, CO 80439
• Church of the Hills, 28628 S Buffalo Park Rd, Evergreen, CO 80439
* Shuttles will run between the locations listed and Baskin Robbins in Downtown Evergreen.
PARKING NEAR DOWNTOWN EVERGREEN (walking distance):
• Church of the Transfiguration, 27640 S Highway 74, Evergreen, CO 80439
• Church of the Cross, 28253 Meadow Drive, Evergreen, CO 80439
Please do not park on Douglas Park Road due to emergency vehicles needing to keep that road easily accessible for Downtown Evergreen and the Douglas Park neighborhood. Thank you!
THANK YOU TO OUR HOLIDAY WALK SPONSORS: