28195 Hwy 74
Evergreen, CO 80439
The Evergreen Gallery represents more than 90 of the most talented and recognized artists in Colorado. As a result, the focus of the art gallery tends to reflect the beautiful and awe-inspiring landscape, wildlife, light, textures, color and vibrancy of the Rocky Mountains and Colorado.
The artwork ranges from folk art to fine art and includes: kaliedoscopes, functional and fine art pottery, hand-crafted jewelry, hand-blown and fused glass, carved wood, original paintings, photography, textiles, mixed media, stained glass and much more.
This gallery is known as a "must-see destination" for many, with an inspiring selection of gifts and home decor to satisfy all. Artists include Arlyss Grosz's fused glass, Henry Bergeson's Kaleidoscopes, Kathy Beekman's pastel paintings, Carol Fennell's mixed media, Bob Smith's Raku, and several others' award-winning artwork.
The Evergreen Angel Jewelry Collection that benefits Mt Evans Home Health Care and Hospice is also sold exclusively at this location. www.EvergreenAngel.com
- Bait Shack Tavern28275 Hwy 74 (198 feet W)
- Beau Jo's Colorado Style Pizza28186 Hwy 74 (213 feet SE)
- Slife's Devil Dogs & Sweet Freeze Shave Ice4602 Plettner Lane (232 feet SW)
- Cactus Jack's Saloon & Grill4651 Hwy 73 (385 feet SW)
- Buffalo Mountain Apparel Company28235 Hwy 74 (76 feet W)
- Sisters & Company28175 Hwy 74 (105 feet NE)
- Sweet Hayden28265 Hwy 74 (121 feet W)
- Silver Arrow28159 Hwy 74 (153 feet NE)
- Evergreen Art School28245 Hwy 74 (142 feet W)
- Pixie Hair Studio4600 Plettner Lane (160 feet SW)
- The Holly Berry28165 Hwy 74 (168 feet NE)
- Bear Paw Stanbro Property Management28265 Hwy 74 (169 feet W)