27618 Fireweed Dr
Evergreen, CO 80439
Lariat Lodge Brewing Company, whose name was inspired by the Lariat Loop scenic bypass in Colorado, has two great locations. The first location in Evergreen overlooking Bear Creek, opened on Halloween in 2015 and the second in Littleton, just off of Ken Caryl, opened in 2019.
The Evergreen location was the town's very first brew pub. Lariat Lodge boasts great mountain views in a tree-top setting. Enjoy the homey lodge feel with a friendly neighborhood vibe. There is plenty of indoor and outdoor seating options including dog-friendly areas.
Lariat Lodge features classic brewed craft beers, upscale comfort food locally sourced and handcrafted cocktails. Open daily with Happy Hour and Weekend Brunch menus available.
Private event spaces are available for any occasion.
- Campfire Evergreen27883 Meadow Drive (607 feet SW)
- Murphy's Mountain Grill27906 Hwy 74 (0.3 miles SW)
- Kiki's Fresh Bowls27975 Hwy 74 (0.4 miles SW)
- Creekside Cellars28036 Hwy 74 (0.4 miles SW)
- EChO ReSale (Evergreen Christian Outreach)27888 Meadow Drive (718 feet SW)
- Mountain Home27965 Meadow Drive (852 feet W)
- The Crystal Garden27925 Hwy 74 (0.3 miles SW)
- Wild Rabbit Boutique27975 Hwy 74 (0.4 miles SW)
- Ovation West Performing Arts27608 Fireweed Drive (200 feet E)
- Evergreen Players27886 Meadow Drive (219 feet SE)
- Evergreen National Bank28145 Hwy 74 (0.5 miles SW)
- The Holly Berry28165 Hwy 74 (0.5 miles SW)